Thursday, December 20, 2012

In other news...

As many of you know, or not know, Gossip Girl's final episode was aired this last Tuesday. I watched all of season 6 in the past two days. GG was always one of those shows that I tried watching while it was on television, but I would always go back to looking for it online or waiting for Netflix to put up the next season. Although I wasn't shocked by the finale because someone spoiled Gossip Girl's identity via Twitter, I am finally free from GG's grasp! When I get into shows, I GET INTO SHOWS. I hate surprises and so I have to know what's going to happen in the next episode right away. I have honestly spent full days watching TV shows on Netflix or the internet just to finish a season. I know I am not alone here.

This clip from Portlandia is my life in a nutshell:


Final remark: Go get hooked on Portlandia. Trust me on this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment