Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Vampire Weekend update.

Last year, I found out that one of my favorite bands of all time, Vampire Weekend, was coming out with a new album, LP3. I searched the whole World Wide Web for months looking for any leaked songs and/or track lists. At the end of my quest, all I found were "subliminal"tweets, a video of Ezra Koenig ♡ looking like a god while playing his guitar, and this fanblog that has slowly ruined my sanity. Today, however, while skimming through a magazine of Entertainment Weekly, I stumbled upon a small article. LP3 is a forsure thing, but the release date is TBA. To make this news even more awesome, Vampire Weekend performed a new song on Jimmy Kimmel... last year. How did I not know this?! I blame myself; I never really watch late night TV unless Ryan Gosling is on it. But how could I miss this?! Anyways, I finally saw the performance of, "Unbelievers," and am about to pee my pants of excitement. Here you go!



No comments:

Post a Comment