Friday, March 1, 2013

Mass movie review

I stopped writing again. Ugh. Im very disappointed in myself. Since I've been gone, I actually kind of did productive stuff though. I've watched several movies from my watch and rewatch list, I'm halfway through 30 Rock (hilarious), and I started exercising! Anywayz~ Since I haven't written in a while, this post will include all the movies I've watched thus far and a review in five words or less. Yay.

Took me the longest time to get everything straight. 
Rebel Without a Cause (1955): James Dean ♡
Side Effects (2013): Didn't see that coming
AI Artificial Intelligence (2001): Modern day Pinocchio 
Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009): Oh so cute and funny
The Royal Tenenbaums (2001): The soundtrack!
Lost In Translation (2003): Even better the second time
Blue Valentine (2010): Emotional roller coaster
Punch Drunk Love (2002): Not your average romantic-comedy
Lolita (1997): Felt awkward and somewhat violated 
Lars and the Real Girl (2007): Awkward, funny, ryan gosling 
We Need to Talk About Kevin (2011): OMG, that sucks
Mysterious Skin (2004): JGL, need I say more?
Gangster Squad (2013): EH. ryan gosling is hawt
Metropolis (1927): Sci-fi back then shows present
The Gold Rush (1925): Charlie Chaplin is one funny dude

No comments:

Post a Comment