Friday, March 8, 2013

Music Spotlight: Nick Waterhouse


I absolutely love this guy. Nick Waterhouse is from Los Angeles, California. He is the producer/singer/song-writer that created the amazing album, Time's All Gone. His look and sound is very Buddy Holly, but he still manages to create his own voice and stand out from the rest. What I love about him is that he has soul -- soul you can feel and see when he plays.  Music is his passion and that can be seen in the quality of his work. His band has consists of a drummer, tambourine/back-up singers, and a sax player that never fails to give me the chills. Time [may be] All Gone for Waterhouse, but I have all the time in the world to listen to him sing and play his guitar.

Nick Waterhouse & the Tarots @ the Li Po Lounge - "Say, I Wanna Know"

No comments:

Post a Comment