Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bloggin

Hi. My name is Fatima Jimenez, 17. 
There are many reasons as to why I am starting this blog:
  • I've always had trouble expressing myself orally. The D I got in my speech class proved that. I just get really nervous and have too many thoughts going on in my head all at once that I end up sounding like a broken record player or say things like, "the cat rain poop tree began giraffe noise." Because of this, writing has become the easiest outlet for my thoughts.
  • I like music and fashion and art and books and movies. I think a lot of people do actually. So I said to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool major if I wrote about things I like and other people like too?" (I watched Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century the other day and the slang stuck to me)
  • and lastly, I don't really have anything better to do other than watching movies and go to school, my life is pretty lame. 
Even if I don't succeed as a blogger, I'll be kinda happy with myself because I finally got the guts to start a blog in the first place.

Fatima 

No comments:

Post a Comment