Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tavi Gevinson: Fashion Icon, Role Model, Teenage Girl

This photo doesn't belong to me
If I could be anyone in the world, I would be Tavi Gevinson. She's fashionable, smart, and ballsy. This girl has some major spunk. At just the age of 11, she created her own fashion blog, The Style Rookie. Four years later, she unveiled her online magazine, Rookie Mag, that was especially made for teenage girls. What have I even been doing with my life? Tavi has done everything I want to do before she even turned my age. She honestly has become one of my biggest influences. I mean just look at her! She models, edits, writes, takes pictures, she recently published a book, and she's even in a band! What girl wouldnt want to be that? Tavi, you are so gr8.

More Tavi pictures I dont own





No comments:

Post a Comment