Thursday, November 15, 2012

I FOUND A CAT

Meet Royal, my cat for an hour
(Royal Tenenbaums reference)
Royal in action
Royal trying to figure out how the hell he was gonna get off that ledge.
*MEOW*
"Royal, stop running away from me!"
Royal giving me the I know you can't keep me, but youre still cool look
So the story is that earlier today I was telling my parents I wanted a cat because I was feeling kinda lonely and they said no. Then Royal showed up at my doorstep like he was heaven sent (#GodLovesMe ✞). But my mom didn't let me keep him because she hates cats. So she dragged me into the house leaving Royal outside in the cold. I'm not gonna lie, but I cried. He was sitting by the door and meowing at me; it was catastrophic (budumtsss). Hopefully he comes back to play tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment